7 Best Small Leaf Blower Choices in 2018
Owning a good leaf blower can be a useful tool around your property. You can keep driveways and sidewalks clean or clear away leaves and yard debris. Finding the best small leaf blower doesn't need to be a difficult search.
To help you out, here are the 7 best small leaf blower choices in 2018. The list begins with low-powered, small electric-powered models, ending with 3 cordless models. Each of these has unique features that you may find appealing to your specific property needs. Moreover, they vary in price for a budget-friendly selection.
1. Greenworks 9 Amp 130 MPH – 530 DFM Corded Jet Blower
Greenworks model number BA09B00 is a handy property maintenance tool. It is lightweight, affordable, but still packs a powerful wind speed. If you have small projects, this is one of the best small leaf blower choices for around $25.
- The blower tube uses a unique axial design to get more wind velocity out of a smaller power source.
- There is a convenient, variable speed trigger to keep your wrist and arm from getting tired.
- The Greenworks 9-Amp 130-MPH corded blower includes an excellent 4-year warranty.
- The main disadvantage is that you need a power cord.
- 9 Amp motor provides powerful blowing performance
- Powerful axial design provides 530 CFM at 130 MPH
- Reduce fatigue with cruise control and variable speed trigger. Light weight construction...
- Link: The Greenworks 9-Amp 130-MPH corded blower
- Price: $26.92
2. Sun Joe SBJ601E 10 Amp 215 Max MPH All-Purpose 2-Speed Electric Blower
The next blower in your list of alternatives adds more than 80 MPH wind speed. The Sun Joe SBJ601E is a 10-Amp model that exerts up to 215 MPH wind velocity. It's a great all-purpose yard tool for under $30.
- Sun Joe model number SBJ601E produces an extremely high wind speed for a small, handheld blower.
- This is one of the best small leaf blower designs for it is lightweight, weighing less than 5 pounds.
- Unlike similar small blowers, Sun Joe offers this model in four different colors, standard green, flashy red, purple and blue.
- One disadvantage is the single 2-speed trigger, which limits its usefulness in tight spaces.
- Link: Sun Joe model number SBJ601E
- Price: $29.99
3. Worx 12-Amp Corded Leaf Blower
Worx makes a series of high-quality blower and blower vacuum combinations. Model WG520 is one of the smaller designs. As a result, it's lightweight and easy to handle. You can purchase this high power blower for around $60, including an impressive 3-year full warranty.
- Worx uses a turbine fan technology that improves wind speed in a lower amp blower. Wind velocity ratings for the Worx 12-Amp blower are actually higher than many gasoline models.
- The Hyper-Stream nozzle design and variable speed control expand the type of jobs this blower can handle.
- The electric connection is two-prong. Therefore, you don't need an adapter to connect to a grounded extension cord.
- A corded blower that costs $60 may not meet the budget constraints of small property owners.
- [TURBINE FAN TECH] Worx engineers figured out how to get a jet engine-type motor inside of...
- [TWICE AS FAST AS PRO BLOWERS] Professional-grade gas blowers rely on outdated tech. The...
- [2 SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS] Go slow for pavement or tight corners. On the open lawn,...
- Link: Worx 12-Amp Corded Leaf Blower
- Price: $59.99
4. Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower Vacuum Combo
Toro has a solid reputation in the yard tool industry. This corded blower/vacuum combination has that same trademark as Toro quality excellence. This is one of the best small leaf blowers that also ha the capability of transforming into a vacuum, both for under $100.
- The Toro 51621 UltraPlus produces an astonishing 250 MPH wind velocity from a 12-amp electric power supply.
- There is a metal propeller to disintegrate yard debris when transformed into a vacuum.
- The overall weight of the UltraPlus is still less than 6 pounds. Therefore, it handles any tasks with ease without wearing out your arms.
- One disadvantage is that the bag does not collect dust efficiently. Consequently, using the blower for dirt pickup is not recommended.
- Superior blowing and mulching proven by controlled laboratory testing
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, cord storage hook, shred-all shred ring and time-saving...
- Link: Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower Vacuum Combo
- Price: $89.00
5. Best Partner 18V Max Lithium Cordless Leaf Blower
The first cordless option is from Best Partner. This package includes the lightweight blower, a Lithium Ion battery, and a charger for under $70. It weighs less than 5 pounds. As a result, it's an excellent choice for blowing off roofs or areas where there is no electric power available.
- The Best Partner 18V Max Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower includes a guarantee of 24-hour personalized customer service.
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee and 12-month replacement policy.
- The power pack has an excellent lifespan and takes only 90-minutes to charge fully.
- One disadvantage of the Best Partner 18V model is a lower wind velocity, reaching 130 MPH at full throttle.
- CHARGE ATTENTION:Make sure it's completely connected.Only green light flashing is being...
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN:Only 3.67lb Lightweight and ergonomic one-hand operation ,Improve user...
- MAX BLOWING POWER:Wind speed up to 130 mph, perfect for cleaning debris and leaves off...
- Link: Best Partner 18V Max Lithium Cordless Leaf Blower
- Price: $67.59
6. Makita XBU01PT 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower Kit
While it does cost $279.00, this model carries a commercial-grade reputation. It is a blower that packs a powerful wind velocity. Therefore, this tool will not let you down no matter how often you need it.
- The Makita 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower is sold as a complete kit. It includes not only one battery and charger, but an extra battery pack as well.
- There is a two-speed variable control with a max wind velocity of over 200 MPH.
- This blower has zero emissions and requires minimal maintenance. It will be ready for the toughest jobs whenever you need it to be.
- The single most glaring disadvantage is the price. However, if you need your blower on a daily basis, or want a product that meets rigorous commercial standards, this is the blower for you.
- Makita-built motor produces a maximum air volume of 155 CFM
- Makita-built motor produces a maximum air velocity of 208 mph
- 2-Speed (low: 10, 000 RPM, high: 17, 000 RPM) design to match the speed to application
- Link: Makita XBU01PT 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower Kit
- Price: $279.00
7. Snapper XD SXDBL82K 82V 500 CFM Cordless Leaf Blower Kit
The Snapper cordless model on your list of the best small leaf blower models is the most expensive. It costs just under $300, but like the Makita, is built with commercial-grade durability. The kit has a single battery with up to 40-minutes of run time.
- The Snapper XD Cordless Leaf Blower blasts through yard debris with a 130 MPH wind velocity.
- Snapper affixed a metal ring at the end of the blower tube to protect the tube from undue wear.
- This model has infinitely variable speed control, runs with ultimate quietness, and requires zero maintenance.
- The $300 price is somewhat prohibitive, but this is a strong piece of equipment.
- Link: Snapper XD SXDBL82K 82V 500 CFM Cordless Leaf Blower Kit
- Price: $298.98
Before you make your final choice, weigh the difference in wind speed and blower weight. If your property is small, you don't need excess wind speed. However, if you think you may encounter different kinds of projects, it's always best to add some extra power.
Any of these 7 blowers will make a great addition to your tool inventory. Depending on the size, location, and diversity of the job, a model from this list of the best small leaf blower alternatives will tackle the task.
Last update on 2021-02-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API