Top 7 Best Billy Goat Leaf Blower Models in 2018
Over the last 45 years, Billy Goat has led the industry in making yards look sparkling fresh. The equipment from Billy Goat represents some of the most elite turf products, and they bring the magnifying glass out when it comes to attention to detail. What are some of the core ideas behind any Billy Goat leaf blower? First, high productivity, simple operation, less fatiguing and a pleasure to use.
- 1 Our Favorite Billy Goat Leaf Blowers
- 2 1: Billy Goat Litter Vac
- 3 2: Billy Goat F601V
- 4 3: Billy Goat Walk Behind Blower
- 5 4: Billy Goat F902SPS
- 6 5: Billy Goat F1302H
- 7 6: Billy Goat F1302SPH
- 8 7: Billy Goat F18 The Ultimate
- 9 Drawing to a Close
Our Favorite Billy Goat Leaf Blowers
1: Billy Goat Litter Vac
The Billy Goat Litter Vac picks up leaves on a peaceful autumn afternoon, and it doubles for cleaning up the debris of the garden. For the hobby gardener who likes to keep the property looking stellar, this product can clean up to a half acre. The spectacular vacuum design means you can up a gravel drive without getting gravel in the vacuum. Meanwhile, the wheel adjustment works with your fingertips to shift for the jobs hard surface and turf work.
- It is lightweight and maneuverable.
- It has a brilliant vacuum design.
- The Litter Vac has a folding handle.
- It has a Briggs and Stratton 500E Series Engine.
- It comes with an expensive price tag.
- It can be a bit unreliable at times.
2: Billy Goat F601V
Manufactured from a durable plastic composite 16-inch fan blade and 16 individual blades, this Billy Goat leaf blower includes an “Aim n’ Shoot” feature where you direct the airflow up or down based on the position of the operator. This compact unit fits easily in the garage because of its compact and lightweight style. In fact, it only weighs 76 pounds.
- It has a slightly under 200 mph air speed power.
- This leaf blower is easy to store.
- It comes with a quiet usage.
- Handles hard on steep hills.
3: Billy Goat Walk Behind Blower
Engineered and designed to do a pack mule’s workload, the Billy Goat Walk Behind leaf blower features an EX27 engine and does the heavy-duty applications with astounding alacrity. You have lightweight and advanced fan technology, and the 16-blade fan has been engineered to trap air and shoot it out to where you need it most.
No sacrifice of performance with this one. The overall design of the Billy Goat leaf blower lowers the weight, and it gets rid of the air voids to lower wind noise.
- This blower is backed by a five-year warranty.
- Shoots the air where needed.
- It comes with comfortable and intuitive controls.
- It can be quite difficult to use.
- Some users might find it a bit heavy.
4: Billy Goat F902SPS
Sporting a 262-CC commercial engine, the Billy Goat F290SPS features a 17-inch 16 blade fan and a Subaru engine. This self-propelled unit has an air volume 3.8 times stronger than a backpack leaf blower.
- The Billy Goat F290SPS is a self-propelled leaf blower.
- It comes with a Subaru engine.
- It is sturdy and well constructed.
- Some of you might find this leaf blower’s instructions a little muddled.
5: Billy Goat F1302H
Featuring excellent fuel economy and a high output operation, the Billy Goat Force 13 Series employs an automatic mechanical decompression system to start it up easily. In addition, the Billy Goat Force 13 Series produces an air velocity of around 200 miles per hour. The air volume pushed out compares to six backpack blowers. The output of the Billy Goat Force 13 Series remains best in its class, and this leaf blower generates less noise than the competition.
- It is backed by a five-year housing warranty.
- Won’t rust or dent.
- It comes with a smooth and rounded impact resistant housing.
- It can be quite heavy, especially for some users.
6: Billy Goat F1302SPH
This Billy Goat leaf blower model uses patented aim n’ shoot technology that you can control with your fingertip. Sounds cool, right? In addition to that, you have a 17″ 16-blade fan that pushes out the air at just the right speeds.
This Billy Goat leaf blower weighs little and doesn’t emit much noise. You can also handle it longer because of the ergonomic handles, and you don’t have to worry about rust or dents with the composite housing like you might with a regular unit.
- Weighs little and easy to handle.
- It has a professional level power.
- It helps you stay productive.
- It can be hard to justify the cost.
7: Billy Goat F18 The Ultimate
As a Billy Goat leaf blower, the F18 Ultimate leaf blower has many of the benefits and features you want in a leaf blower like a self-propelled option, quiet operation, thick padded handles comfortable to the grip and a three-year warranty on the Vanguard engine, two-year machine warranty and a five-year warranty on the housing.
With many of the other leaf blowers, you have to worry about the time of day you use it and waking up the whole neighborhood, but the Billy Goat F18 is a welcome relief to both users and the community at large.
- This blower provides an advanced fan technology.
- Patented Aim n’ Shoot.
- It has a rounded housing.
- Provides seven times the power of a backpack leaf blower.
- Not a good choice for a smaller property.
- It has a high cost.
Drawing to a Close
These are some of the best Billy Goat leaf blower options available today. They tend to be made more for the heavy-duty professional who wants equipment to handle the big jobs. What might otherwise take days or hours to clean up can take less than a few minutes. If you have ever owned a Billy Goat product, we invite you to share your experiences.
Image source: 1