Worx Cordless Leaf Blower Review – The TURBINE 56V Model
If you thought you needed to haul around a cumbersome extension cord or keep a fuel can around to get power out of a leaf blower, think again. The Worx Cordless Leaf Blower, the Turbine 56V model, packs the punch you need to handle the toughest jobs.
This review will cover the important features that make the Turbine 56V by Worx so popular. There are definite advantages to this blower. On top of that, there are only a couple of drawbacks you might consider. Once all the information is presented, you should feel comfortable about purchasing the Worx Turbine 56V blower.
- 1 Top Features of the Worx Cordless Leaf Blower – TURBINE 56V Model
- 2 Pros of the Worx Cordless Leaf Blower – TURBINE 56V Model
- 3 Cons of the Worx Cordless Leaf Blower – TURBINE 56V Model
- 4 Is the Worx Cordless Leaf Blower – TURBINE 56V Model Worth Buying?
- 5 Summing up the Worx Cordless Leaf Blower – TURBINE 56V Model
Top Features of the Worx Cordless Leaf Blower – TURBINE 56V Model
The Worx Turbine 56V Cordless Leaf Blower has a number of outstanding features. A development team has taken years of research and used jet airplane technology to produce this powerful cordless blower. Here are the features that make the Worx Cordless Leaf Blower unique.
One extremely popular feature of the Worx Cordless Leaf Blower is the multi-speed control. This allows you to adjust air volume for precision. You can use a soft air speed for delicate jobs, max out the speed to get debris moving or peel away things that stick to the ground.
You will not have to drag around an extension cord to power the Worx Cordless Leaf Blower. This makes the Turbine 56V a hands-free tool. Such a freedom expands the number of jobs you can tackle. You also won’t need to deal with the mess of oil/gas mixtures and fuel tanks.
It weighs just over 8 pounds. Therefore, it’s safe to use on projects for which you might need a ladder, such as blowing off rooftops.
The Worx Cordless Leaf Blower – Turbine 56V is also balanced. The ergonomic design allows you to direct the airflow precisely where you want it, without wearing out your arm. This perfect balance is a great feature when you have jobs that take a lot of time.
The exhaust out of the power supply uses turbine technology. This is the same idea used to add a powerful thrust behind modern airplanes. The turbine fan blades create an efficient source of high-powered air.
The Turbine 56V Worx Cordless Leaf Blower also has a wide-mouth blower tube. This feature makes full use of the turbine technology. You can move a larger volume of debris without expending a lot of arm energy.
The blower comes with a 56V lithium-ion battery. The Worx power supply maintains its charge longer than any standard nickel-cadmium battery. Worx was also thoughtful enough to include the charger system as part of the package.
With a wind speed rating 125 mph, debris is propelled across the ground at an astonishing 456 cubic feet per minute (cfm). The Worx 56V Turbine easily pushes leaves and dirt across your sidewalks, driveways or sweeps your lawn clean.
Worx stands behind their equipment. Their cordless blowers are backed by a full 3-year warranty.
Pros of the Worx Cordless Leaf Blower – TURBINE 56V Model
- Power – The turbine technology makes it one of the highest rated wind speed cordless blowers on the market. It allows Worx to blend a lighter power source, but not sacrifice wind speed.
- Performance – A 3-year warranty is indicative of the Worx commitment to excellence. As soon as you pick up the Turbine 56V blower, you will appreciate how sturdy the workmanship is. The blower is durable and can handle the toughest jobs, always producing top performance.
- Variable Speed Control – This is a very important advantage of the 56V Turbine blower. Since there is so much air power, you need to be able to control that power. The variable trigger works perfectly. You can barely squeeze for a soft, smooth airflow or fully engage the throttle in generating a maximum of 125mph force.
Cons of the Worx Cordless Leaf Blower – TURBINE 56V Model
- Heavy Body – At 8-pounds, the Worx Cordless Leaf Blower Turbine 56V model is a couple of pounds heavier than similar models by other manufacturers. You may find this slight increase in weight unappealing if you are a small person. The blower does handle well, but it is somewhat heavier to carry.
- Low Precision – The large blower tube doesn’t offer an attachment for a pinpoint wind direction. Some blowers have small ends on their blower shoots that add a little better precision. The wide-mouth tube does allow a massive force of wind speed to get big jobs done. Unfortunately, the Turbine 56V doesn’t offer such accuracy.
Is the Worx Cordless Leaf Blower – TURBINE 56V Model Worth Buying?
Worx has designed a high-powered blower with a cordless power source. There is enough punch behind this blower to clear away all types of debris. It produces a wind speed that will fly leaves and dirt off any surface, plus enough thrust to move damp or wet grass.
This blower makes excellent use of turbine technology. The blower tube funnels down gradually to get the most out of the power source, producing 125mph wind speed on exit. Made with quality materials and solid workmanship, the Turbine 56V will be in your tool arsenal for years.
There are a number of quality cordless blowers on the market, but none seems to combine this level of efficiency for the price. Considering all the innovative features matched with the turbine technology, this is a popular cordless leaf blower and definitely an appealing buy. The price tag of $239 is also a strong point to take into consideration.
Summing up the Worx Cordless Leaf Blower – TURBINE 56V Model
When you need a blower to perform, you can count on the series of blowers manufactured by Worx. They have incorporated a unique turbine design to get the most out of power source that is easy to handle.
The Worx Cordless Leaf Blower is a piece of lawn equipment you will be able to count on for years. Studying the hundreds of reviews posted by pleased customers reinforces the high-performance standards of this product.